|Project||Knowledge Base||Playing Guide||Coding|
Scholars are dedicated spellcasters who try to perfect their spellcasting skills before learning new spells. As a consequence, they can learn all elemental and self schools up to expert. As masters of learning, they will be able to develop them all, and mastery of alchemy is a logical follow-up. Scholars can progress further on this path and become druids, or seek command of the world's events as runemasters.
- Master: Spellcasting, Learning, Alchemy
- Expert: Fire Magic, Air Magic, Water Magic, Earth Magic, Spirit Magic, Mind Magic, Body Magic, Dagger, Staff, Music, Leather, Shield, Dodging, Disarm Trap, Perception, Merchant, Meditation, Identify Item, Identify Monster
- Normal: Bow, Unarmed Combat, Repair, Pathfinding
Both light and dark magic are entirely out of their reach.
Hit- and spellpoints
The class of Scholar gives the character:
Race provides hit- and spellpoints as well.
Scholars have two options for their final promotion: Druid or Runemaster.
- Grand Druid Brigid of the Oak (Goetia) takes care of the promotion to Druid. Candidates are challenged to retrieve the Druid Circlet from Ankka Knox and place it on the altar in Goetia.
- Scrollbearer Elfrad (Timberfall) handles the promotion to Runemaster. Candidates must hire Lord Peabody at the Tavern of Harlotry in the Typhon Expanse and activate his Time Machine. This puts them in the historic Mega Dragon Cave to collect the Elemental Orb, which they need to move to Dusk's Cave for the starting party to find.