|Project||Knowledge Base||Playing Guide||Coding|
Adventurers are promoted explorers who are seeking image. As potential masters of pathfinding and item repair, they know their way around. When they become masters of music they can inspire the entire party in battle, or hold their own with their skills in staff and unarmed combat. Adventurers will eventually find satisfaction in life as monks or bards. Like agents, they can gain some expertise in spellcasting to use when needed.
- Master: Staff, Music, Unarmed Combat, Repair, Pathfinding
- Expert: Spellcasting, Sword, Dagger, Axe, Spear, Mace, Bow, Leather, Shield, Dodging, Disarm Trap, Perception, Merchant, Learning, Meditation, Bodybuilding, Identify Monster, Armsmaster, Stealing
- Normal: Identify Item, Alchemy
A limited knowledge of advanced magic may be acquired in the end, after their second promotion.
Hit- and spellpoints
The class of Adventurer gives the character:
Race provides hit- and spellpoints as well.
Adventurers have two options for their final promotion: Monk or Bard.
- Biographer Tremayne (Serenity) takes care of the promotion to Monk. Candidates are challenged to find out what happened to the Disappearing Monks in the Wine Cellar.
- Storyteller Sheherazad Poe (Circus of the Sun) handles the promotion to Bard. Candidates must recover the Eternal Flame of Might and Magic from Castle Mehgenac in Eftling.