|Project||Knowledge Base||Playing Guide||Coding|
Size of the inventory
The inventory in Might and Magic Tribute is a matrix of 9 rows by 14 columns, except for Ogres, that have a larger inventory of 9 by 21. All items have a fixed size in squares, but some smaller items such as arrows and reagents will be stacked if they are the same. Items can only be stored in one orientation, they cannot be rotated.
Items have no weight, only their size matters.
When the inventory is full
- Rearrange items to avoid empty spaces.
- Pass on items from one character to another that still has room.
- Cast the luggage spell, from the Spirit Magic school, which provides the party with a temporary extra inventory.
- Sell items at shops.
- Store items in chests or other containers, or in the vault of a bank. This may not be entirely safe at all times.
- Use items (eat food, learn spells from spellbooks, cast spells from scrolls, drink potions, equip items).
- As a last resort, drop items. They will quickly disappear, presumably picked up by the locals or by rival adventurers, when the party moves to another area.