|Project||Knowledge Base||Playing Guide||Coding|
Warriors have chosen battle skills over spellbooks. Skilled in both melee and ranged combat, they are able to deal with many dangerous foes. Warriors can master a number of fighting skills, including sword, axe, spear, bow and chain armour, and a high perception helps them to find their enemies and avoid their traps. They gain more hitpoints than agents or adventurers. As their final profession, warriors can choose between knight and ranger.
- Master: Sword, Axe, Spear, Bow, Chain, Shield, Perception, Bodybuilding, Armsmaster
- Expert: Dagger, Staff, Mace, Leather, Repair, Stealing, Pathfinding
- Normal: Unarmed Combat, Dodging, Disarm Trap, Merchant, Identify Item, Identify Monster, Alchemy
Hit- and spellpoints
The class of Warrior gives the character:
Race provides hit- and spellpoints as well.
Warriors have two options for their final promotion: Knight or Ranger.
- First Knight Gerrald Herondale (Nannaria) takes care of the promotion to Knight. Candidates are challenged to Win at the Arena in the Sea of Mist.
- Marshall Oren Dove (S'Fauni) handles the promotion to Ranger. Candidates must defeat the Two Giants at the Hunebed.