|Project||Knowledge Base||Playing Guide||Coding|
Acolytes are advanced students who have chosen to focus their studies on self schools. They can master the magic of spirit, mind and body. As they divide their time between helping the commonfolk and devote seclusion, they can learn both merchant and meditation skills up to master level. Later in life, each acolyte will have to choose between full knowledge of self magic and the higher path of light, as they select the profession of cleric or saint.
- Master: Spirit Magic, Mind Magic, Body Magic, Merchant, Meditation
- Expert: Spellcasting, Staff, Mace, Music, Leather, Shield, Perception, Learning, Identify Item, Repair, Identify Monster, Alchemy, Pathfinding
- Normal: Bow, Chain, Disarm Trap, Bodybuilding
Elemental magic is entirely out of their reach.
Hit- and spellpoints
The class of Acolyte gives the character:
Race provides hit- and spellpoints as well.
Acolytes have two options for their final promotion: Cleric or Saint.
- Duke Ethelbert of Ascalon (Semiramis) takes care of the promotion to Cleric. Candidates are challenged to investigate the validity of The Therapy for all conditions, which will make them check Dr. Who's Well, as well as the Cognizant Temple of Meh in Murlank.
- Guardian Bodhi Jizo in the Gardens of Harmony (Terrax) handles the promotion to Saint. Candidates must return home a number of Lost Children, which brings them to Etanasfeld and various other provinces.