|Project||Knowledge Base||Playing Guide||Coding|
Agents are advanced explorers who have chosen a life of cunning. In combat, they prefer surprise over sheer power, with dagger and mace as their weapons of choice, and they rather dodge counter-attacks or wear leather so their armour won't slow them down. Agents can aquire a basic knowledge of magic to support their mastery of stealth: stealing and disarming traps. When the moment comes, agents will specialize as assassins or thieves.
- Master: Dagger, Mace, Leather, Dodging, Disarm Trap, Stealing
- Expert: Spellcasting, Sword, Axe, Spear, Bow, Unarmed Combat, Chain, Shield, Perception, Learning, Bodybuilding, Identify Item, Repair, Armsmaster, Alchemy, Pathfinding
- Normal: Music, Merchant, Meditation
A limited knowledge of advanced magic may be acquired in the end, after their second promotion.
Hit- and spellpoints
The class of Agent gives the character:
Race provides hit- and spellpoints as well.
Agents have two options for their final promotion: Assassin or Thief.
- Banker Christie Goldfinger (Typhon Expanse) takes care of the promotion to Assassin. Candidates are challenged to assassinate strange character named O in the Snake Pit.
- Trainer Neil H. Krondor (Soronne) handles the promotion to Thief. Candidates are sent to the Thieves Guild in Terrax to steal from the Thief of Dreams.