|Project||Knowledge Base||Playing Guide||Coding|
|Eftling||Ryft||Soronne||Sea of Mist|
- M'Akal, the capital, central on both the Brass Sea and the river Ebony
- Heronport, in the south on the Brass Sea
- Brass Sea, the sea in the south
- Ebony, the river flowing through Nannaria from northwest to northeast
- Gargoyles (Alabaster Gargoyle, Sandstone Gargoyle, Flint Gargoyle)
- Golems (Glass Golem, Pewter Golem, Nickel Golem)
- Manticores (Manticore, Scorpicore, Chimera)
- Moon Zealots (Moon Worshipper, Moon Fanatic, Moon Zealot)
- River Snakes (River Snake, Lightning Snake, Ebony Snake)
- Sun Zealots (Sun Worshipper, Sun Fanatic, Sun Zealot)
- Castle Herondale - southwest
- Divine Temple of the Moon - north
- Heronry - south
- Tomb of Anubis - east
- Obelisk #5
- Central Fountain (Town Portal destination)
- Random Test (+7 Skillpoints once to characters that have 100 in the required statistic)
- Flame of Protection from Magic
- Flame of Bless (+10 to chance-to-hit for 3 hours, or until rest or travel)
- Flame of Day of the Gods (+35 to all six statistics for 2 days, or until rest or travel)
- Well of +30 Levels (+30 levels for 2 days or until rest or travel)
- Fountain of +30 Elemental Resistance (Temporarily +30 Elemental Resistance for 2 days or until rest or travel)
Except for Ryft (southwest), all neighbouring provinces can be reached on foot overland, which takes 5 days.
- On Mondays and Saturdays, coaches leave for Semiramis (2½ days). Return trips start on Wednesdays and Fridays. Note: this line is discontinued when the Zealots start fighting.
- On Wednesdays and Saturdays, coaches leave for Murlank (2½ days). Return trips start on Wednesdays and Sundays. Note: a Monday ride is added (return starting on Fridays) after the Zealots start fighting.
- On Wednesdays, a coach leaves for Timberfall (2½ days). The return trip stars on Sundays.
- On Thursdays and Sundays, coaches leave for the Typhon Expanse (3 days). Return trips start on Mondays and Thursdays.
- On Mondays and Thursdays, coaches leave for Soronnee (2 days). Return trips start on Thursdays and Sundays.
- On Tuesdays and Saturdays, coaches leave for Timberfall (2 days). Return trips start on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- On Fridays, a coaches leaves for Eftling (5 days). Return trips also start on Fridays.
The St. Nicholas will enter Nannaria from Semiramis and continue downstream into Murlank. Both passages take 3 days.
There are two docks in Nannaria, one in each town.
From M'Akal, ships set sail for Soronne, Naval Base early on Mondays and Thursdays (return fares on Mondays and Fridays), and for Typhon Expanse, Masquerade early on Wednesdays and Saturdays (return fares early on Wednesdays and Saturdays). All these voyages take 2 days.
From Heronport, a ship sets sail for M'Akal on Mondays and Thursdays, a voyage of 12 hours. These ships started at Soronne, Naval Base on Mondays and Fridays.
Nannaria has a Central Fountain and can therefore be reached instantly by the powerful Town Portal spell. The other provinces that can be reached this way are: Terrax, Semiramis, Murlank, Soronne and Serenity. However, one must drink from a Central Fountain before it appears as a destination on the Town Portal map.
|The Bone Collector||General Store||Moander, Wanda Obeah|
|Master Guild of the Elements||Guild||Mudjek, Isra|
|Necromancers' Guild||Guild, Training Hall||Tadodaho, Henden’lal, Mederon, Neberneith, Nimbus, Ferredine|
|Powersticks||Magic Shop||Paupuk, Wabeno, Krishna|
|Black Bart's Stages||Stable||Charlie Bolles|
|Au Claire||Tavern||Claire Alti, Iago, Pierrot|
|Bathhouse||House||Janissar Dervish, Aroma Dervish, Thabiyath Dervish|
|Bottle Factory||House||Hiram Coddneck, Burgundy Coddneck, Rummy Coddneck|
|Corn Mill||House||Kim Dolly, Onatah|
|Puppetry||House||Jan Claesson, Cathy Claesson, Pulcinella Claesson|
|Zam & Zom||Armour Shop||Zam|
|Groingotten's Commercial||Bank||Sinival, Lakschmi|
|Drop Dead Legs||General Store||Eduarda Halvenna|
|Bounty Hunters' Guild||Guild||Johnno Raines, Reno Raines|
|The Postman||Stable||David Brinne, Cherry Brinne, Bill Brinne, Kevin Brinne|
|Faerie Dragon Lawn||Tavern||Michael J. Moonwalker|
|Spiritual Spears||Weapon Shop||Britney Holmger, Timmy Holmger|
|Corlagon Estate||House||Corlagon, Ethric, Sandro|
|Deathvere Estate||House||Lincoln Deathvere, Jamie Deathvere, Richard Deathvere, Audrey Deathvere|
|Majestic Estate||House||Charles Majestic, Uda Majestic, Yomi Majestic|
|Castle Herondale||Dungeon, Palace||Gerrald Herondale, Joanaiken Herondale, Selene Herondale|
|Divine Temple of the Moon||Dungeon, Palace, Temple||Shenandoah, Nahusha|
|Tomb of Anubis||Dungeon||Reaper Grimgott|
Who is who
|Charlie Bolles - stablemaster||Claire Alti - tavernkeep|
|David Brinne - postmaster||Cherry Brinne - stablemistress|
|Jan Claesson - puppeteer||Cathy Claesson - expert teacher of Meditation|
|Hiram Coddneck - bottler||Burgundy Coddneck - expert teacher of Body|
|Corlagon - necromancer||Jamie Deathvere - expert teacher of Armsmaster|
|Lincoln Deathvere - grandmaster teacher of Sword||Aroma Dervish - expert teacher of Water|
|Janissar Dervish - bathmaster||Kim Dolly - miller|
|Ferredine - apprentice||Rebecca Dolly - dockmistress, sister of Kim Dolly|
|Reaper Grimgott - soulfarer||Eduarda Halvenna - retailer|
|Henden'lal - master teacher of Fire||[] -|
|Gerrald Herondale - first knight||Joanaiken Herondale - historian, wife of Gerrald Herondale|
|Iago - bard||Britney Holmger - weaponsmith|
|Charles Majestic - master teacher of Axe||Isra - guildmistress, wife of Mudjek|
|Manzazu - dockmaster||Krishna - apprentice, daughter of Paupuk and Wabeno|
|Mederon - trainer||Lakschmi - banker, wife of Sinival|
|Moander - retailer||Uda Majestic - expert teacher of Chain, wife of Charles Majestic|
|Mondamin - guildmaster||Nahusha - high priestess of the moon|
|Michael J. Moonwalker - performer||Wanda Obeah - witch doctor, wife of Moander|
|Mudjek - windmaster||Onatah - expert teacher of Earth|
|Neberneith - grandmaster teacher of Dark||[] -|
|Nimbus - broombinder||[] -|
|Paupuk - magicker||Shenandoah - queen|
|Johnno Raines - guildmaster||Shushuga - heronkeep|
|Sandro - apprentice||Wabeno - shaman|
|Shin-Akuma - apothecary||[] -|
|Sinival - moon priest||[] -|
|Sulman - healer||[] -|
|Tadodaho - guildmaster||[] -|
|Zam - necromancer||[] -|
|Bill Brinne - son of David and Cherry Brinne||Pulcinella Claesson - daughter of Jan and Cathy Claesson|
|Kevin Brinne - son of David and Cherry Brinne||Rummy Coddneck - daughter of Hiram and Burgundy Coddneck|
|Richard Deathvere - son of Lincoln and Jamie Deathvere||Audrey Deathvere - daughter of Lincoln and Jamie Deathvere -|
|Timmy Holmger - son of Britney Holmger||Thabiyath Dervish - daughter of Janissar and Aroma Dervish|
|Pierrot - son of Iago||Selene Herondale - daughter of Gerrald and Joanaiken Herondale|
|Reno Raines - son of Johnno Raines||Yomi Majestic - daughter of Charles and Uda Majestic|
|Ethric - wizard||[] -|