Dr. Who's Well
|Project||Knowledge Base||Playing Guide||Coding|
Dr. Who's Well can be found in the town of Ascalon, which is situated in the northeast of the province of Semiramis. Semiramis lies southwest of Terrax, the northernmost province of Karigor. To get to this dungeon, go to he back of Duke Ethelbert's Palace and have a look around. To enter it, jump in.
Dr. Who's Well is where the first part of The Therapy takes place, the quest for promotion from Acolyte to Cleric, that is given by promotor Duke Ethelbert. The party must get the Fizbin of Misfortune from the well.
The opposition level of Dr. Who's College is 3 (levels range from 1 to 6, with 6 the hardest).
- Rat (Rat, Hooded Rat, Rabid Rat, Wild Agouti)
Lots of them.
- Fizbin of Misfortune
- Note to the holder ("Step forward the misfortunate! ...")
The well does not contain a lot of treasure. Some buckets and coins may have been dropped by the townsfolk.
A floor plan for this dungeon has yet to be constructed.
- Down the well there will be some old corridors, eventually leading to an exit inside the palace (but there is no need to extend the floor plan to include the palace).
- In the corridors, the water level is low enough that the party does not have to swim under water, at least not all the time.
- The party may need to crouch in some places, putting them at a disadvantage when dealing with the rats.
No images are available at this time.