- Egregor, town of the Genies, in the west.
- A community of Ancient Dragons in the caves southeast.
- A gathering of Druids in the northeast.
- Sea of Mist, the water north
- Dragons (Blue Dragon, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Faerie Dragon)
- Imps (Imply, Imp, Imp Hero)
- Marids (Marid, Shadi Marid, Marid Lorelei)
- Sharks (Shark, Hunter Shark, Bloodshark, Kua Mackerel)
- Obelisk #15
- Throne of Iblis (Permanently +10 to all statistics and resistances of Genies on one Saturday)
- Random Challenge (+10 Skillpoints once to characters that have 200 in the required statistic)
- Flame of Shield (Halves damage received from ranged attacks for 3 hours, or until rest or travel)
- Flame of Stone Skin (+10 to Armor Class for 3 hours, or until rest or travel)
- Flame of Light Resistance (+20 to Light Resistance for 6 hours, or until rest or travel)
- Flame of Grey Resistance (+20 to Grey Resistance for 6 hours, or until rest or travel)
- Fountain of +50 Hitpoints (Replenishes 50 hitpoints, maximum 50 charges, recharge 10 per day)
- Fountain of +25 Statistics (Temporarily +25 to all six statistics for 2 days or until rest or travel)
- Wishing Well (Throw money in until echo for +20 temporary statistics and resistances next week)
The neighbouring province Etanasfeld (west) can be reached on foot overland, which takes 5 days. From there, Serenity, Mt. Pilanteko and S'Fauni (far west) can also be reached on foot by continuing west. Sea of Mist (northwest) and Soronne (northwest of Etanasfeld) cannot be reached on foot from the south.
No coach leaves from Goetia.
There are no boats available in Etanasfeld. The river to the Druid gathering can safely be crossed.
At the start of the game, four Ogre coasters are waiting in Etanasfeld. They will start sailing along the coast of Etanasfeld, Soronne and Goetia once the pirates have been dealt with. A trip from Goetia to Etanasfeld (Tuesdays) takes two days, to Soronne (Sundays) three. From Soronne, other ships sail onto the Sea of Mist.
Goetia has no Central Fountain. The nearest Town Portal destinations are Soronne and Serenity.
|Humid Supplies||General Store||Vapula, Iff|
|Prime Guild of Air||Guild||Focalor, Eden|
|Rings R Us||Magic Shop||Thane, Paimon, Aguilera|
|Art of Battle||Weapon Shop||Halphas, Kelb|
|Cloud of Counsel||House||Dantalion|
|Cloud of Creation||House||Orobas, Camio|
|Cloud of Projection||House||Murmur, Bathin, Cherrimor|
|Cloud of Stones||House||Marax, Amy|
|Exchanges Hut||House||Teige, Trosdan|
|Festival Hut||House||Beltane, Sam Hain|
|Knowledge Hut||House||Amerach, Rhiannon|
|Song Hut||House||Alison, Sena|
|Story Hut||House||Damh, Jojker|
|Wisdom Hut||House||Tim Agines, Brigid of the Oak|
|Ancient Dragon Cave||Dungeon||Celestin, Fafnir, Jormungand, Qingu, Tiamat|
Who is who
|Alfaq - dockmaster||Amy - , wife of Marax|
|Dantalion - king||Bathin - gatemaster, wife of Murmur|
|Focalor - grandmaster teacher of Air||Camio - master teacher of Identify Monster, wife of Orobas|
|Halphas - weaponsmith||Eden - guildmistress, wife of Focalor|
|Marax - grandmaster teacher of Identify Item||Paimon - magicker, wife of Thane|
|Murmur - grandmaster teacher of Meditation||Vapula - retailer, wife of Alfaq|
|Orobas - expert teacher of Light|
|Iff - son of Alfaq and Vapula||Aguilera - daughter of Thane and Paimon|
|Kelb - son of Halphas||Cherrimor - daughter of Murmur and Bathin|
|Fafnir - treasurer||Celestin - queen|
|Jormungand - watcher||Tiamat - seamingler|
|Qingu - tableteer|
|Zupiteryu - worldcrafter|
|Beltane - pastor||Alison - singer|
|Damh - bard||Amerach - expert teacher of Learning|
|Jojker - herald||Brigid of the Oak - grand druid|
|Sam Hain - signaller||Rhiannon - loremistress|
|Teige - expert teacher of Merchant||Sena - poet|
|Tim Agines - master teacher of Alchemy|
|Trosdan - apothecary|